Hey MSMG friends!
Digital marketing is an amazing, cost effective, way to build passionate brand connections and reach an audience that will strongly contribute to your company’s ROI – or return on efforts (ROE). Executing a digital marketing strategy, creating content, providing timely engagement and continual analysis on all platforms takes time and resources your company may not have.
Below is a list of the many benefits our clients get to take advantage of from partnering with MSMG. All of which free up the valuable time your company deserves to focus on your number one priority – your customers.
- Consistent marketing efforts vs staffing. Keeping consistent through the roller coaster peaks and lulls of business periods is important. As we can imagine, slow business periods are great for taking the time needed to grow your business; however, during the busy times it is easy to lose tractions with your most profitable customers. Utilizing a digital marketing agency can keep your presence and engagement levels consistent all year round and help contribute to the growth of your bottom line.
- Team of experts for a fraction of the cost. Did you know that the average base pay for a Digital Marketing Manager is approximately $77k/year? To execute an effective digital marketing strategy, consistency is needed. Therefore hiring a digital marketing manager role within your company is nearly inevitable to make this happen. Outsourcing your digital marketing efforts saves your company time, money and increases the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts as you have a team of experts dedicated to building passionate brand connections between you and your most profitable customers.
- New perspectiveKeeping digital marketing efforts in-house can restrict the ability of your company to find new customer problems (identifying new product/service niches) and/or identify where your most profitable customers are “hanging out”. Alert – cheesy analogy coming next! Outsourcing your digital marketing efforts is as if you are taking the blinders off the clydesdale for the very first time. The clydesdale, now, is able to use its instincts to direct the carriage to the end destination in a more efficient manner. Without using a cheesy analogy, outsourcing your marketing can help give your company a new perspective on its digital marketing approach.
- Return on Investment and Efforts (ROI/ROE)Digital Marketing Agency’s are focused on the growth of our client’s business. By outsourcing your company’s digital marketing efforts you are able to rest easy knowing that your return on marketing investment/efforts are the agency’s first priority as well. The agency and your company are both invested in the same end goal – growing ROI/ROE for your business.
- Innovating latest industry trendsDigital marketing agencies by nature are passionate about innovating new tactics that may strengthen our client’s strategies. As agencies are always learning new skills, adapting to new technologies and strategies – this provides a unique advantage to your company when outsourcing your digital marketing efforts.
- Helping to keep your eye on the ballImplementing a strategic marketing plan ensures that your company is able to plan, develop and execute on its goals and yield results. The effectiveness of this marketing plan increases when outsourcing marketing efforts as it allows your company to develop better strategies that are not bias to your company.
- OptimizationDigital marketing agency’s focus on proof of ROI. They are invested in your company’s growth and ensure every tactic, goal and strategy implemented is committed to the growth of marketing ROI/ROE.
- Do more with less effortAttempting to own all digital marketing efforts in-house may take a toll on the company ability to interact with the most profitable platforms at a time in which is most convenient to your customers. By outsourcing your company may be able to take on additional marketing channels increase content efficiency and increase ROI/ROE with less effort.
Ultimately your company can take advantage of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts all to automate your digital marketing efforts in one place, through a digital marketing agency.
- ExperienceDigital marketing agencies know what works and doesn’t work through experience – we are the experts in our field and are continuously learning/adapting to new digital marketing technologies/tactics. Utilizing strengths leadership and delegating digital marketing efforts is just smart business practice.
- Weed out the wasteful marketing softwareCompanies have access to thousands of marketing technologies but how do you know which software is useful and which is wasteful to your time and money? Outsourcing your digital marketing ensures your company is not wasting valuable time and money on marketing technologies that are not contributing to your ROI.